Skip to content
LCT has been established for the accomplishment of the following objectives:
- To establish, maintain and/or grant aid in cash and/or kind to schools, colleges, educational institutions, vocational courses, hostels, old age homes, orphanages, libraries and such other similar charitable institutions in India for the benefit and use of the public in general.
- To establish, maintain, run and provide absolutely free/subsidised education to the ‘needy people’ of the society and to grant scholarships, prizes, tuition fees or all expenses related to education of meritorious students
- To provide medical facilities or relief to the poor and render help as may be possible including payment of expenses for such medical treatment to the needy people of society
- To maintain/undertake hostels for purpose of college students and other needy people
- To provide residential accommodation to the needy and/or interested old and aged persons without any profit motive
- To bring, publish and distribute books, periodicals, leaflets, brochures and papers and also to open and maintain libraries, reading rooms for the promotion of the objects of the Trust without any profit motive
- To establish laboratories and test farms for the propagation of farming along modern and technology driven methods aimed at enhancing farm productivity on a local, regional and national level
- To confer titles and awards on eminent personalities in the field of science, education, literature and for the promotion of value-based creativity in the fields of art, culture, theatre, films, television, traditional and folk dances, sculpture, painting and photography, etc.
- To create platforms for pooling of dedicated and committed professionals in the fields of medicine, health, alternative medicines and traditional healthcare by establishing hospitals, dispensaries and contact centres and by conducting health camps, free of cost or subsidized
- To establish social service clubs and foundations for community service and dissemination of knowledge and information in the spheres of health, healthcare, medical science, medical services, preventive medicine, healthcare for mother and child, and to institute awards and recognitions for outstanding contribution and exemplary performance in these spheres of service,
- The trust shall be for the benefit of all persons belonging to whatever irrespective of caste, creed, religion, colour and sex.
- The Trust shall adhere and abide by the law of the land at all time.
- To do any other act that may be necessary or conducive for the advancement of objects of the above mentioned.